HomeWho We AreCompany History and EthicsClient TestimonialsMortgagesOffshore MortgagesFamily ProtectionTrusts For Life Insurance PoliciesInheritance TaxIntestacy (Dying without a Will)Are you or your partner a Foreign National?Contact Us
Are you or your partner a Foreign National?

Do you want to protect assets on death from being taxed?

Are you UK domiciled and do you have a married partner who is a UK non domicile (for Inheritance Tax purposes) and you are UK domiciled? If so, you can currently only leave £650,000 * tax free to your loved ones.  The balance above this is taxed at 40% even if you are married. This figure includes any private life assurance not in trust.

Non domicile could be someone with a British passport and paying UK income tax and residing here in the UK.

For Inheritance tax planning we act as introducers

* (for 2016/17 tax year)

The FCA does not regulate some forms of Inheritance Tax Planning.

189, Richmond Road, Twickenham, TW1 2NJ
Tel: 020 8892 2400, Fax: 020 8892 2308, Email: